- Have you fully researched the horse and its needs?
- Are you happy to commit to the cost and time of horse ownership and care?
- Have you visited the horse with a vet to check the health of the horse?
- Are all the horse papers (vaccination/passport/microchip) available?
- Have you secured suitable accommodation for the horse?
- Are you suited to the horses size and temperament?
- Do you have a specialised vet nearby to provide advice and treatment?
- Did the seller answer all of your questions?
If the answer to any of these questions is no, please consider using a different seller and if you are concerned about the horses welfare, you can report the matter to Freeads or directly to the RSPCA.