- Have you fully researched the exotic animal in question?
- Does the animal have any legal restrictions or licensing requirements?
- Are you able to visit the animal in its own home and habitat?
- Does the animal look healthy and well cared for?
- Was the seller able to answer any questions you had?
- Do you understand the animals dietary and environmental needs?
- Do you have all the required equipment to care for this animal?
- Do you have a nearby vet who specialises in exotic animals?
- Does the seller possess all the required paperwork?
If the answer to any of these questions is no, please reconsider your purchase, if you are concerned about the exotic animal's welfare, you can report the matter to Freeads or directly to the RSPCA.