- Have you visited and viewed the bird in its own home?
- Have you seen all relevant medical notes and history?
- Does the bird look healthy and lively, with sleek feathers?
- Is the bird being kept in a safe and clean environment?
- Do you have space and time for this bird?
- Do you have access to a vet who specialises in birds?
- Has the seller provided all required certificates and paperwork?
- Is the seller licensed?
If the answer to any of these questions is no, please consider using a different breeder or seller and if you are concerned about the birds welfare, you can report the matter to Freeads or directly to the RSPCA.