- Is the animal lively and alert, with so signs of injury or illness?
- Have you seen and checked any medical notes/history including vaccination records?
- Is the furry kept in clean and safe conditions with access to food, water and exercise?
- Are you aware of the dietary and environmental needs of the small furry?
- Have you pre purchased all of the required equipment (hutch/runs etc)?
If the answer to any of these questions is no, please consider using a different breeder or seller and if you are concerned about the animals welfare, you can report the matter to Freeads or directly to the RSPCA.