Listing an item
- Take one or more pictures of your item in a well lit room. Effective pictures make a massive difference to the success of your item.
- Do not post illegal items, abusive content, items that are not yours or duplicate ads otherwise your ads will be removed and your account banned. For more information on what you can and cannot post, please read our Posting guidelines & restricted items.
- Create a clear and concise title that best describes what you are advertising.
- Do not include email addresses, telephone numbers or web addresses in the title, description or images of the advert. There are dedicated fields for all of these.
- Check your spelling - buyers will be put off by poor grammar and spelling mistakes.
Listing a service or a community request
- If you are advertising for or on behalf of a company, feel free to post an image of your logo but do not include contact details in it as this may result in your advert being removed.